Set-up Booking Guide
- Our slots and availability operate on a first-come, first-served basis. Bookings will be confirmed by completing the order online and making full payment using credit/debit card, bank transfer, or PayNow.
- To ensure availability for weekend orders, we strongly recommend booking at least one month in advance. The most in-demand timeslots are 9:00-10:00 a.m., 10:15-11:15 a.m., and 4:00-5:00 p.m. If possible, please avoid these times.
- We can accommodate up to two set-ups per timeslot, with a maximum capacity of ten set-ups per day. Once slots are fully booked, we will not be able to take any new orders.
- Our set-up listings are priced at the NET amount, which includes delivery, set-up services, and GST.
- The set-up services are offered at a package rate and cannot be customized à la carte. While you do have the option to opt out of any unwanted items, the package price will remain the same.
- Please review the package details carefully for information about what is included, as some listing photos may feature the client's items (e.g., flower bouquet, cake, or decors), venue decor (such as wall decors, greenery, or carpet), or add-ons (which are not included in the package but available for an additional charge).
- Air-inflated balloons, such as balloon garlands and floor balloons, last for approximately 3 days.
- Helium balloons remain afloat for 8-10 hours, although they may last longer in an air-conditioned room.
- Balloon condition in different environment: Air-conditioned room > indoor > outdoor
- After making the payment, an order confirmation email will be automatically sent to both you and us. We will contact you only if we need any additional information or if there is an issue with your order. Feel free to contact us via WhatsApp 91702150 (Click to chat) to double confirm your order status.
- To ensure a seamless set-up process, it is important that your venue is ready for decoration at the pre-arranged set-up time. Once our team arrives, they will contact the designated contact person to begin the set-up. This will help ensure that the set-up is completed within the agreed-upon timeframe and avoid any delays or complications.
Change in order details
After placing your order, you may contact us via WhatsApp at 91702150 (Click to chat) to provide updates on your order details, such as font or balloon colors. Please ensure to submit these requests at least 7 days before the event day, as our team will be processing orders during the event week. Any last-minute changes will be subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
Changes in date, time, and location
- If you need to change the date, location, or time of your booking, we will do our best to accommodate your request, subject to our availability. Please make your request at least one week before the original date.
- If you need to make changes to your booking on short notice, a reprocessing fee of $100 will apply, subject to availability. Please note that we will not be held liable if we are unable to provide a make-up session due to scheduling conflicts. To avoid this fee, please enter the information correctly when booking, and be present at the venue on time if the venue require your presence to grant access
- Please note that we do not provide cash refunds. Instead, refunds will be issued in the form of store credits. Store credits are transferable and can be used for a one-time purchase. Please be aware that all store credits will expire one year from the date of issuance. Thank you for your understanding.
- If you request a cancellation at least 1 week in advance of the event date, we will issue a full refund in the form of store credits.
- If you request a cancellation less than 1 week from the original event date, we will issue a refund of 50% of store credits.
- We do not offer refunds for cancellations made on the day of the event.
Set-up @ Sheltered area / Outdoor
For safety reasons, we regret that we are unable to set up balloons and backdrops in outdoor areas that are prone to wind and rain.
Nevertheless, we can accommodate orders for moderately windy, sheltered areas with an additional charge of $50. This fee covers advanced balloon preparation, transportation, extra weights and handling to ensure a secure setup in such conditions.
Damaged, Missing, Stained Props (for set-up packages that include rental props)
- If any of the rental props are damaged or lost, the client will be responsible for compensating the full retail amount of the item.
- We kindly request that you ensure the rental props are gently cleaned prior to returning them.
- Please note only Blutac is allowed for attaching decors on the foam board backdrop. Using other types of tape will damage it.
- However, no Blutac on any cloth materials, as it cannot be removed.
Security Deposit (for set-up packages that include rental props)
- A $100 refundable deposit will be collected ONLY if the set-up takes place at a PUBLIC EVENT SPACE (such as function room, ballroom, resturant) AND requests to tear-down on the NEXT DAY. However, you can avoid this deposit by providing us with a screenshot of an email or written confirmation from the venue's person-in-charge approving your selected tear-down timing.
- To ensure a smoother process, we won't require any deposit for tear-down services scheduled on the same day or at a residential location.
Preview of the Set-up
- For set-ups with cartoon customisation, we will send your requirements to the designer once the order is placed. We will update you the digital mockup to provide feedback for any possible modifications in 7 days.
- However, for our classic set-up packages that do not include cartoon image customisation, we do not provide a preview as the handcrafted work may vary. Instead, we recommend referring to our past work for similar actual outcomes.